Disclaimer: Medical & Health Matters
- All information provided on this website should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site.
- Readers should consult appropriate qualified health professionals on any matter or concern related to their health and well-being.
- Readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries or complications resulting from their actions.
- The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, based on the best judgment available to the authors at the time of writing. This website is not responsible for errors or omissions.
- Notwithstanding any language to the contrary, nothing contained herein constitutes nor is intended to constitute an offer, inducement, promise, or contract of any kind, or a recommendation to purchase insurance from any particular insurance company at any particular level of benefits.
- ExpatFamilyHealth.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for any actions taken as a result of using this information.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos displayed on this site are proprietary or licensed to ExpatFamilyHealth.com, Inc., except for those of the insurance carriers, agents, brokers, industry organizations, associations, health care institutions, and other service companies, which are service marks or trademarks of their respective entities.